Thursday, August 27, 2009

Robert and Kristen already filmed the "Meadow" scene for Eclipse

Spoilers if you didn't read Eclipse



The main stars have been hard at work this week. David Slade tweeted on Monday that he shot with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and I can tell you exclusively that Kristen has also been working with Taylor Lautner this week. “Bella” goes on a piggyback run with “Jacob” and they run through the forest. She also drops blood everywhere, and at some point she punches him in the face after he kisses her.

And for the Twi-Hards, Slade’s Tweet referred to scenes between Stewart and Pattinson that took place in the “meadow”. My source tell me that they talk about getting married, they roll around a little, and they agree on a wedding date.


source

4 comments:

sj said...

Ugh! I can't WAIT for this movie now!!

PunkyBumpkin said...

Oooh, in the book, that meadow scene is where Edward agrees to "give Bella what she wants" even before the wedding, and this time it's she who holds back. But as I recall, Edward says to her, "I love you. I want you. Right now." O_o I REALLY hope they keep that line in the movie. Been dying to hear Rob say that, even if it's not to me! Haha!

Anonymous said...

PunkyBumpkin I totally agree with you. I would just die if Rob said that! :P

Emma613 said...

Get a gripe on yourselves for crying out loud...Rob is playing the role of Edward....seems to be some confusion concerning Rob and Edward being one and the same person....Rob is THE ACTOR who plays Edward...and he does it very well......