Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blurry Rob today at 'Remember Me' Press Junket



"Enter Robert Pattinson"


@katespencer Just interviewed Robert Pattinson. Sweet, soft spoken, and hair in full effect. The room melted. #fb
@BreanneNYC: I can officially confirm that Robert Pattinson messes with his hair even more than imagined. I know you're swooning.
@laurenkaye I've now witnessed Robert Pattinson run his hand through his hair in person. And his giggle made my heart skip a beat.
@mikeavila: Pattinson talked about playing a normal guy (for once) in Remember Me, boxing movies, playing a Comanche in his next film,and
@mikeavila: ...Asked me if I culd set him up w/a nice girl who hangs out on Twitter. Any1 interested??

Picture source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Urgh, that damn woman. The Shutter downer. Boo

- But yay Rob in NYC

Ursula said...

*swoon* :)