Thursday, August 26, 2010

Edward is #2 on EW's Ultimate Sexy Beast - Still #1 To Us!




click for bigger

Still, the final Edward-v.-Damon showdown trumped ‘em all. Our polls were open for 72 hours, and midway through the final day of voting, the virile vampires were separated by less than 200 votes. With six hours remaining, and our finalists still locked in a statistical dead-heat, EW.com’s Sexy Beast special-ops team decided to hide our poll results, and began to plan a special issue of Entertainment Weekly commemorating a tournament that had becoming nothing short of an Internet sensation. When the blood, sweat, and broken fangs were wiped away, it was Damon Salvatore who eked out a mild upset victory over Edward Cullen by a margin of 138,630 to 134,728, a difference of just 3,902 votes.



But he's still the sexiest to us! Team Edward









Full article at EW | For more on EW.com’s Sexy Beast tournament, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on stands August 27

15 comments:

robsten love 4 ever said...

yes he is the sexiest to us

he will bee #1 to me for ever

team Edward :) :)

OCD56 said...

Even though I like to watch the Vampire Diaries, I still think Edward is the sexiest by far. Edward and Rob will always be the sexiest to me!

Anonymous said...

By .7%?! Dumbasses (not you ladies), of course Edward is number one. Beautiful pics btw! :) The wait for BD is SO LONG! The ending will be so bittersweet...

Iluvthemovies said...

EW, in my world now u stink. U put up the worst photo of Edward until the last day and changed it out. Edward will be #1, I really think this was skewed, but to me in my heart, I know Rob could care less, so w/that I at least know it was a silly poll and at least he was Glamours #1. He probably could care less on that one too. I need therapy.

behnaz said...

i agree
he will bee #1 to me for ever

twilightnan said...

Hi!L..I totally agree w/u..well I will not buy EW mags in future so they can stuff their poll..I know they would say sour grapes but I don't care and shame on those fans who didn't vote for Rob..for me he would always be the no.1 vampire!!I need to go to look after the grandchildren hugs to all favs!

Roblove said...

At least they made an ok cover. The hottest guys are on top - Rob & Hugh :)

kawanna said...

edward sempre foi e sempre sera o vampiro mais sexy do mundo.

JA said...

look at the bright side, he could have lost to stephen moyer.

Iluvthemovies said...

@JA, always the optimist. I luv it.

SmittenWithRob said...

LOL @JA, and I totes agree with you guys, @iluvthemovies and @twilightnan

Unknown said...

told you ladies.. BTW, that pic of Rob on the cover.. GOD!! DON'T BUY IT!

Unknown said...

@JA to grandaddy?:))

What's happening guys? Is there any truth in that Famous article? Do we need to regroup and launch an attack? Just kidding!:):)

tina tri said...

who cares about the other guy, everyone knows Edward is no 1, its true when one blogger has a theory and says that Ian wd win because they have a new season coming up so its in conjunction to their promotion, while Twilght has nothing going on in the near future.

All the other guys in the poll u can find in the gym / average while Edward is on another level.

bestsexymodel said...

yes,he is sexiest to us,he is so bright...