Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Edward/Bella Still From 'Breaking Dawn'

ETA: Added Access Hollywood video and Bill Condon's quote to EW

You can find the picture in the new Entertainment Weekly issue with Johnny Depp on the cover






Click for fullsize


Videos

Access Hollywood



E!News



Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive first look at The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. The shot, which is only available in Entertainment Weekly’s print edition, features Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) as husband and wife…on their wedding night. “It’s one of the most anticipated scenes,” Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon tells EW. “I spent a tremendous amount of time thinking about it. The anticipation is part of it and you want to play with what people expect and maybe subvert it a little and surprise them.”For more information about Breaking Dawn (in theaters Nov. 18), check out this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly.‬



Different screencaps of the same picture



Twilight Poison | debb24601 | KrobStewbert | FanFicCrazy | kstewfangirl via KStewAngel | Twisource

Video thanks to RobstenLustCom

15 comments:

twilightnan said...

OMG!!..it is Hot in here!!this is such a treat to all Twilight fans!!thank you Linda and Mandy-RPL..you're fast!!hi to my favs!

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

i'm out of breath... they chose that pic to be the first!!???

oh lord..

JA said...

dead

Calihi27 said...

Holy F*ck. (excuse my french!)

shoegal2547 said...

No need to be excused Calihi27...your sentiments are correct!

AmyC ~ said...

bringing back the *fan girl scream!*

Nicole said...

I have nothing to say....

But holy shit, this is going to rock!

Ursula said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Iluvthemovies said...

OMG, just came home from a long day and saw this pic, now I need a cold shower. Thanks RPL, you know what us girls need.

JLC said...

Lovely and sensual picture, however, if I were Kristen, my eyes would not be closed.....yum.

Mrs.Deen said...

I never thought we were going to see this picture this early. Wow what a treat..

It has been a while and I just want to wish everyone Happy New Year and give warm hugs to my favs @lluvthemovie, @yaelfica and @twilightnan...Hope all of you are doing wonderful and I am so happy RPL is active now..Thank you Mandy..

Love to everyone...

robsten love 4 ever said...

OMG!!!!! so hot i love how rob look at her :)

Jane said...

Gah...could this picture be any more sexier..it lets your imagination run wild.

Lynn said...

I love this photo very tender reminds me Edward and Bella in Twilight and of course Rob look hot & gorgeous as ever

meleny said...

OMG,OMG!!!! I want that magazine!!!!