Monday, January 17, 2011

Rob talks about WFE, Breaking Dawn and his red hair with Access Hollywood










Robert Pattison had a new look when he turned up at the Golden Globes on Sunday – red-tinted hair.

“Your hair is a different color,” Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson noted when Robert hit Access’ Golden Globes red carpet platform.

“I know,” Robert laughed. “I’ve been trying to figure it out.”

Robert hinted that his hair color change had to do with his various projects – the next “Twilight Saga” installment – “Breaking Dawn: Part I” – and the upcoming “Water for Elephants.”

“It’s a different color in ‘Twilight’ than it is in ‘Water For Elephants’ so I had to do a kind of rush dye job on it,” he continued.

“Did you do it yourself?” Shaun asked

“Just like some mousse… isn’t it amazing?” he laughed.

“Breaking Dawn” won’t be out until November 18, but a photo surfaced online on Sunday, showing Robert and his co-star, Kristen Stewart, embracing in bed as Edward and Bella.

“Ooh,” Robert said when Shaun whipped out the picture.

“I just saw this today for the first time,” Robert continued. “Very pretty… It’s funny that’s the first picture they released… Kind of giving it away a little bit.”

While fans wait for the first installment of “Breaking Dawn,” Robert will keep his fans satisfied with “Water for Elephants,” which sees him playing a young man who joins a traveling circus as a vet after his parents pass away.

“I’m really excited about it coming out,” Robert raved. “I’ve been doing some additional stuff today and yesterday, and I think… I have a feeling it’s going to be really good.”

Robert added that his new film, due out on April 22, and also starring Reese Witherspoon, “The Cape’s” James Frain and Hal Holbrook, has a classic sort of feel.

“It’s like a big old-fashioned movie,” he said. “It feels like kind of 40s Hollywood. So, I hope that comes across. It’s got a sort of nostalgic factor that I miss anyway.”


Access Hollywood

5 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

I enjoyed this interview immensely, it was nice seeing Rob so relaxed with Shaun Robinson. I am heading for bed, but before I lay my head on my pillow, I want to thank Linda and Mandy for doing a fabulous job on posting all these pics and videos and mostly before anyone else. You women are amazing. I am not trying to kiss anyone's behind, but I sincerely mean it that you had the most up to date posts than any other site on Rob or entertainment site when it came to Rob. Thanks, get some rest ladies, u deserve it.

Suus said...

I am at work and I can't see the intervieuw but I can read the interview and I really enjoy that. Thank you for sharing. I love all the RP stuff over here and it's so great to be back every day on this blog to watch all the news, pics and fanstuff.

from the Netherlands (unfortenly RP isn't here big news)

tina tri said...

thx for rplife, its the 1st blog for the most updated news on ROB!

meleny said...

Ohhh that was nice! I love this lady, I think Rob looked vey relax, and happy for his upcoming movie. Thanks Mandy and Linda for all the videos and the pics, you're awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just watched Access Hollywood Live and they showed another clip where Shaun showed him the Breaking Dawn picture and he said it was pretty.