Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rob talks WFE re-shoots and the new E/B Breaking Dawn still


Um, welcome to the ginger club, Robert Pattinson?

R.Patz's hair looked a little more red than usual at tonight's Golden Globes.

Here's what he just told me about the color change...

"I had to keep switching it between two movies," he explained.

And then he added with a laugh, "I thought it was a nice change."

The two movies, obviously, are Breaking Dawn and Water for Elephants.

He laughed when I mentioned the recently released BD pic of him and Kristen, um, going at it. He was surprised Summit went with that one.

"It's crazy," he said. "They released a sex scene!"

As for Elephants, Pattinson beamed. "It was probably one of the best experiences I've ever had making a movie...

"I've been working with [Reese Witherspoon] for the last three days,"
he continued. "She's amazing. She's great. She's funny."



Source

No comments: