Friday, July 8, 2011

Dan Radcliffe tells GQ (UK) that Rob is a "sex symbol"


Daniel also admitted he doesn't think his fans view him in the same was as 'Twilight' devotees do Robert Pattinson because they have seen him grow up on screen.

He explained to the British edition of GQ magazine: "There's more of a sexual energy behind 'Twilight' fans. Because people have mostly grown up with me, they tend to think of me as an older brother kind of figure. Whereas I think Rob is the sex symbol. And also, I guess, he's out there more than I am, going to parties and things.

"I think everyone goes to more parties than me, so it's not really a big competition."


Read full article at the source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is there not more partying but working, and a lot more ;) I just hate when HP cast is asked about Twilight.

Iluvthemovies said...

To be fair Daniel is working not just in films but the Broadway stage, I think he just meant to say I think the paparazzi focus more on Robert because of his relationship possibly with Kristen. I do believe they are in a relationship but they personally have not been forthcoming with it, it is the papzs who focus on it more and you see more pics of Rob going to a gym and on a movie set, etc. You see more of Rob and lets face it to me personally he is better looking than Daniel, however, I do feel Daniel is much more versatile as an actor. I hope with Cosmopolis Rob will begin a new chapter in his acting skills and selecting challenging material to work on post-Twilight, maybe the stage as well. With Rob portraying a character who may have shades of black, white, and gray, a bad boy, he seems to be on the right track. I would certainly pay good money to see Rob perform on the stage.