Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A little more about Rob playing 'Renesmee's Lullaby' on the piano in 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'


Back in February Carter Buwell confirmed via twitter and his official site that Rob was going to play on the piano 'Renesmee's Lullaby' in Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Now, Jack_Morrissey tweeted a few more details about the scene :)




In March, during his interview with MTV, Rob talked about playing the song on the piano



We'll have to wait until November 2012 to see that. It'll be worth it! :D
The picture used in this post is from Twilight, not Breaking Dawn - Part 2

3 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

I wish Rob would play more piano than guitar I love how his beautiful fingers play the ivories. It should be a very sweet and intimate moment between father and daughter, those are the moments, I love to see in all the movies of the Twilight Saga. The little moments add so much more than the biggers scenes that add no chemistry, pizazz, or intimacy. It will be nice to see how Rob plays a father onscreen, we only saw a small glimmer in WFE at the end of the movie. I think it those small scenes he truly shines.

twilightnan said...

Totally agree with you my dearest Iluvthemovies..This scene will be a heart melting moments..I'm looking forward to Rob tinkling the ivories of the Piano!..luv to all the Favs!!..count down to the LA Premiere of BD1!!..I hope I survive lol!! to tell the tales..but as the saying goes..you only live once..Tent City here we come!!

JA said...

this scene will kill me.