Wednesday, January 29, 2014

'The Rover' Teaser Trailer + New Still and Teaser Poster

Over 250 screencaps HERE

Teaser Trailer



New Still and Teaser Poster in HQ

imagebam.com imagebam.com

THE ROVER is set in a world ten years following the collapse of the western economic system, where Australia’s mineral resources have drawn the desperados and dangerous to its shores. With society in decline, the rule of law has disintegrated and life is cheap. The film follows hardened loner Eric (Pearce), who travels the desolate towns and roads of the Australian outback. When a gang of thieves steals his car they leave behind the wounded Rey (Pattinson) in their wake. Forcing Rey to help track the gang, Eric will go to any lengths to take back the one thing that matters to him.



Still & Poster

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow amazing. i have no words. look at Rob...

cyncabc said...

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

tori said...

SO GOOD! This has been my most anticipated film since he first signed up and I'm just so excited and happy with how it looks to be turning out. Yes!

twilightnan said...

OMG! Rob & The Rover teaser is here at last!!!! and it looks greattt!..not my kind of film but it's Rob & can't wait to see his performance as Rey I'm sure it's going to be awesome!!..hi to Iluvthemovies & the rplifers:)

No one special said...

Hi twilightnan, long time no hear, hope you're well.

#TheRover trending at the moment. Now more excited than ever.

aleshita-luvs-paramore said...

This is gonna be Epic, as much as I wait, I'm trembling.

twmmy said...

Just have no words. By the theme not mine cup of tea, but definitely will watch. There are three men becouse I will watch it. Rob, Guy and David .)
I like Guy from the Priscilla times, I like David because of Animal Kingdom, I like the Animal Kingdom because David choose Rob and I watched the film. And I love Rob.

Unknown said...

O.O...

More... Need... Now...

Summer is not far, right?... RIGHT?...

Iluvthemovies said...

Absolutely the right tone, from the narration from Guy Pierce, the vulnerability of Rib's expressions, the music, and the desolated landscapes is absolutely brilliant. Eagerly awaiting the release of this film.

twilightnan said...

Hi No one special...I'm fine thank you and it's lovely to see you as well,yes ,it's been a long time..even though I don't comment regularly like before, I'm still loyal to this RPLife site & come here daily to see new pics of Rob and get updates about his new/current film projects..he has got exciting films lined up this year!!!..looking forward to see The Rover & MTTS this year...*Waves* to Iluvthemovies & the rplifers:)

debbie nerissa threet said...

Epic!! So proud of him already!

vana said...

The Rover is going to be brilliant. Such wonderful people involved in this movie. Love you Rob. Love David for recognizing Rob's brilliance and love Guy because he is a beautiful person and very, very talented as well. Excited for this movie.